07 April 2011

(:

Dentistry interview this time.

Lol i've been waiting for the NUS letter for one week, and been bugging my mum for letters everyday, and I finally got a letter for me today.

From OCBC. About the amount of money in my bank. Last $10.

Haiz.

Hahas still waiting for dentistry shortlist letter. Will probably receive it tomorrow if they did send everything by today. (:

As soon as I started panicking, I remembered what You taught me, about my reaction reflecting my faith and trust. But Mel taught me something today, that at least I'm not taking opportunities for granted, and do take them seriously and I'm really thankful for everything. (:

Thank You my Love!

And yesterday was like a fairy tale la, oh my goodness. So blown away. GOD IS GOOD! (Y)

:D

I'm full of joy from pleasing You. Let my life be a sweet offering to You forever. (:


Still disapprove of what NTU CBC is doing. But ohwells I'm benefiting from it too, can't say much.

Oh ya and congrats Jingwei! (: Oh my gosh there'll be five of us! :D


<3 YOU!

No comments: